- Do we have to pay to enter?
No the cafe, shops and viewing area are all free to enter.
- Do you take table bookings?
If you would like to book a table just call 01484 680300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I buy a gift voucher?
To buy a voucher you can either call in and purchase one over the counter, or alternatively call the cafe on 01484 680400 and buy one over the phone.
- Do you offer the venue for private hire?
Unfortunately we don’t offer the venue for private hire.
- What are your opening times?
The Carding Shed is open to visitors Tuesday – Sunday 10:00 – 4:00
- Do you cater for dietary requirements like Gluten free?
We cater for almost all dietary requirements, Gluten Free and Vegetarian dishes are marked in the menu but for further information just ask a member of staff.
- Do you allow dogs inside the cafe?
We don’t allow dogs inside the building on health and hygiene grounds.
- What are your disabled facilities like?
Our new carpark which is located above the cafe and closer to the entrance has two disabled spaces, we also have a drop-off/pick-up zone directly outside the cafe door for ease of access. Disabled toilets are located on the same level as the cafe and shop, if you ask a member of staff they will be able to point you in the right direction.
- Where can I find out more information?
Just go to the Contact Us page, send a quick email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.